Monday, February 21, 2011

Freedom...in honesty

I have found such freedom in sharing our story of baby Faith. Although I was only 7 weeks pregnant when we lost her... she is real to me. I call her by name and claim her as our daughter.

I have been able to reach out to others who have lost their babies... at various weeks of gestation. I have also found healing in various songs such as "Glory Baby" by Watermark, as well as others. I have found wisdom in scripture and books like Hannah's Hope. In my "stalking" I have also stumbled across blogs that seemed to be delivered straight from God himself to my computer... stories of women I have never met and their journey of healing through infertility, miscarriage, infant death, or adoption. This experience is allowing me to cling to my husband as we both move forward to whatever God has planned next for us. He has been such a beacon of strength for me through this time, and I am forever grateful that I am married to my best friend.

Taking it one day at at time... one breath at a time... I am finding healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment