Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sweet Boy is 2 months old! Time is flying by.
He is so alert and holds his head up. He follows us with his eyes and plays on his play mat. He giggles and "talks" when we lay beside him. :)
He is learning to sit up on his own- not too sure how I feel about my baby boy growing up so fast!!
I am back at work and it is going ok. I had a hard run for a few weeks... serious PPD and anxiety. So much so that my doctor did not release me to return til April 30, which was 2 weeks later than I'd planned. I am back on my anxiety meds and going to a new counselor. I am doing much better but still have a long way to go... one step at a time. In happier news, I am so blessed that Lee gets to stay home with Josh during the week. He goes up to the church and Lee goes right along! I cherish my time with them so much.

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big! Do you feel like every time you blink he is bigger?

    He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete