Thursday, March 15, 2012

Life with Lee

We have had a busy two weeks getting used to life as parents. We have had lots of help- our moms stayed for a week. We are on our own now and settling into a routine. I am so in awe of how much I love that little boy. He is such a miracle to us, after our miscarriage a year ago. Sometimes I just look at him and praise God for blessing us with the chance to know this little boy, much less be his parents.

Also, my anxiety has been over the top at times because I do not want anything to ever hurt my son. I do not want to leave the house and I cry ALL THE TIME. I get so scared when Josh is not home that I will do something wrong. I cant help but picture the worst situation that would happen (for example, when I am carrying him- I picture myself falling down and dropping him). Crying/worry is a normal, hormonal post partum issue- but I am having to keep a close watch on my emotions due to my history of anxiety and depression.

All that to say- I am so grateful for the blessing of my wonderful boy!

Goin Home!


Meeting Big Sister Blaze


My Parents



First Bath


Happy Family


With Big Sister


Cousin Tatum giving kisses!


My 3 Loves


Sweet Baby Feet


My Lil Man

4 comments:

  1. Very precious! Congratulations. I was a nervous wreck with my first, but it gets better and easier I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sweet baby boy! I was so anxious when we first came home with Hadley, but it does get easier. Of course I can still get completely worried over nothing, but I think that is just motherhood. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- just taking it day by day... sometimes minute by minute. :) I love your posts of Hadley. She is beautiful!

      Delete