Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One Little Heartbeat at a time...In honor of my mommy friends

It has been a crazy adjustment to becoming a mommy over the past almost 4 weeks. Lee is the most precious gift and I thank God for him each and every day. Being a mommy is the most wonderful and hardest job I have ever known. When I don't know what he wants or feel overwhelmed or think I will never get the hang of it... to those moments when I am snuggling my sweet miracle boy or sharing the special bond of breastfeeding or watching his bright eyes take in all that is going on around him... I would not change a minute.

Sleeping miracle boy...


Bright eyed!



Heard this song on my new Steven Curtis Chapman CD- and it was exactly what I needed during one of the harder moments. Hope you mommmies enjoy just as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet song! I hadn't heard it before... thanks for sharing.

    I totally agree with all you had to say. You are right about motherhood being wonderful and hard all at the same time. Just when I feel like I'm getting the hang of things, I feel like there is a new loop thrown.... Although it is all totally worth it.

    P.S. My little guy has the same blue onesie :)

    ReplyDelete